Specific issue and prohibited steps orders

Other Issues

Specific Issue

We can assist you in dealing with "specific issues" involving your children, such as:

  • where your children are educated
  • what medical treatment your children should receive
  • your children's religion
If agreement cannot be reached with the other parent, we can apply to the court for a specific issue order to decide on the disputed issue.

Prohibited Steps

If you fear that the other parent might move the children to another part of the country or abroad, we can apply to the court on your behalf to prevent the children from being moved away.

Parental Responsibility

We can assist unmarried fathers acquiring parental responsibility for their children, either by agreement with the mother or by order of the court. Parental Responsibility provides the father with a right to make decisions concerning the child's welfare, education and healthcare.

Book Initial Consultation

Or call
0161 883 0460