Residence and Contact (child custody) Manchester

Our residence and contact solicitors can help you to negotiate or mediate with your ex-partner to agree what the living arrangements will be for your children. This includes residence (where the children live) and contact (when they see and communicate with the non-resident parent)

If you are not able to reach agreement with your ex-partner our residence and contact solicitors can apply to the court to determine these issues.

Taylor King's residence and contact solicitors have a wealth of experience dealing with private disputes over children. We appreciate that disputes over children can be very distressing and aim to provide a personal, supportive service.


If you are a grandparent and are being denied contact with your grandchildren, residence and contact solicitors can assist you. If contact cannot be resumed through negotiation or mediation, we can apply to the court to order contact.

Susan [Taylor] always went above and beyond what was expected of her. I always felt I could speak to her or ask her advice on even the most trivial of matters. I know I would have struggled to get through it all without her help, advice and support.

More client testimonials...

Book Initial Consultation

Or call
0161 883 0460