Manchester solicitors for Unmarried Couples and cohabiting couples

Unmarried couples, even those who are cohabiting, do not have the same rights and remedies as married couples.

If you and your partner are unmarried or cohabiting and your relationship has recently broken down you can contact us for advice. We can advise you if you are in a dispute over assets held during your relationship. There may still be remedies for unmarried couples who are in dispute over finances and property even if you did not enter into a cohabitation agreement.

We can also advise you as to your rights if you and your partner are unmarried but have children together.

My family and I will have a much happier Christmas than I ever imagined due to you, I am truly grateful.

More client testimonials...

Book Initial Consultation

Or call
0161 883 0460