Divorce & Dissolution

Judicial Separation solicitors in Manchester

Judicial Separation is a decree by the courts that a married couple are legally separated. A judicial separation is advantageous to those couples who do not wish to divorce but still require an order from the court relating to their finances.

Unlike divorce, where you must be married for one year before bringing proceedings, you can apply for a judicial separation at any time.

If you are separating from your spouse or civil partner and would like more information about judicial separation, contact us today: 0161 883 0460. We can arrange a telephone consultation with a solicitor, or an appointment at our Manchester or Cheadle offices.

I am very happy with the service you provided, especially when I first came to see you: the way you asked questions about the marriage was nice.

More client testimonials...

Book Initial Consultation

Or call
0161 883 0460